Statement of Faith
- We believe in the inspiration, inerrancy, authenticity, authority, and sufficiency of Scripture.
- We believe that there is one true God, eternally existing in three divine persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, fully God and fully man, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died a vicarious death, and was resurrected to everlasting life where He serves as the mediator between God and man.
- We believe that though man was created in God's image, holy and righteous, the first man, Adam, voluntarily disobeyed God, plunging all mankind into ruin as sinners inclined to evil by nature and under just and eternal condemnation, without the power to change his nature or escape the wrath of God.
- We believe that salvation is the free and sovereign gift of God, entirely apart from works and solely on the basis of faith in Jesus Christ and consistent with the free agency of man, whereby men are called, regenerated, justified by the substitutionary work of Jesus, adopted, sanctified, and glorified by God.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person indwelling all believers from the moment of conversion, empowering them with gifts to serve the church, sanctifying them for the glory of Jesus Christ, and guaranteeing their salvation.
- We believe that the universal church is made up of all genuine believers, and that each believer is to be in fellowship with a visible, local church which faithfully practices the ordinances of baptism and the Lord's Supper, preaches the whole counsel of the Word of God, and protects its membership through discipline.
- We believe in the personal and imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.